Boobie Auction

Irregular News for 01.10.07

Sweden -- Daniel Ohlsson, TV4 Television presenter and former Big Brother winner Carolina Gynning has had enough of her fake breasts and is hatching plans to auction them off on Ebay. The proceeds will go to charity.

On Tuesday, writing in her weekly column for newspaper Punkt SE, Gynning, 28, pondered the ups and downs of ten years with artificially augmented breasts.

"Everybody talks about them and it feels like they hide my true identity. On January 19th I am going to consult with my plastic surgeon about removing the implants.

I still think large breasts are nice but there's got to be a limit somewhere! I currently have a double D-cup and plan to go back down to my natural level, which is a C-cup," wrote Gynning.

When actor Kjell Bergqvist recently paid her a backhanded compliment for her "lovely onions", it was not the first time her silicone-enhanced breasts had taken centre stage. But she still remembers the good times.

"I may be tired of my plastic boobs now but the implants have given me a lot of pleasure over the years. That's why I want them to be of some use, so they can provide pleasure for somebody else. Somebody who has a difficult life," wrote Gynning.

The celebrity, who presents an early-evening show for TV4, explains that the money she raises from the sale of her implants on Ebay will go to a good cause and she encourages readers not to miss out on this once in a lifetime opportunity.

"The money will go straight to victims of the civil war in Rwanda. Make sure that you are involved in the bidding when the auction begins. The more money the better," wrote Gynning.

source

Irregular News for 01.10.07

Sweden -- Daniel Ohlsson, TV4 Television presenter and former Big Brother winner Carolina Gynning has had enough of her fake breasts and is hatching plans to auction them off on Ebay. The proceeds will go to charity.

On Tuesday, writing in her weekly column for newspaper Punkt SE, Gynning, 28, pondered the ups and downs of ten years with artificially augmented breasts.

"Everybody talks about them and it feels like they hide my true identity. On January 19th I am going to consult with my plastic surgeon about removing the implants.

I still think large breasts are nice but there's got to be a limit somewhere! I currently have a double D-cup and plan to go back down to my natural level, which is a C-cup," wrote Gynning.

When actor Kjell Bergqvist recently paid her a backhanded compliment for her "lovely onions", it was not the first time her silicone-enhanced breasts had taken centre stage. But she still remembers the good times.

"I may be tired of my plastic boobs now but the implants have given me a lot of pleasure over the years. That's why I want them to be of some use, so they can provide pleasure for somebody else. Somebody who has a difficult life," wrote Gynning.

The celebrity, who presents an early-evening show for TV4, explains that the money she raises from the sale of her implants on Ebay will go to a good cause and she encourages readers not to miss out on this once in a lifetime opportunity.

"The money will go straight to victims of the civil war in Rwanda. Make sure that you are involved in the bidding when the auction begins. The more money the better," wrote Gynning.

source

Someone say boobies???