Brandon Jackson Highlight Video

My 2nd player highlight vid project. I like this one a lot better than the Maurice Purify one I made a couple weeks back. No profanity in this one. The songs are "Sirius" by the Alan Parson's Project (the Tunnel Walk, of course) and "Attack" by 30 Seconds to Mars. Enjoy and leave feedback.

I like the idea of using the tunnel walk music just not the whole thing. You could add shots of Bjax not "running" for the first 10-30 secs with the tunnel walk music, then on a big hit, like during the KU game right when he breaks the tackle and knocks the guy backwards, start the other music. Just my 2cents.

keep us the good work.

I don't care what you do to it. Ill watch it again. LOL Bjax is just exciting to watch, I truely hope he stays another year. Two steps past he line and LOOK OUT! Bjax rocks!

And the short runs, love them, fighting for each yard, digging, scraping, Wanting that extra inch. That is what we need to see from all our backs.

:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez