bill calls time out

Benard

why did he call timeout with 7 seconds left. We didn't do nothing with it. I'm suprised ku didn't try a hail mary. To make matters worse he didn't even come after the punt.

We did nothing with it? I am sure they just called a time out, then just sat and didn't converse at all. If that, they probably were just talking about what to do after the game. :blink:

Immaterial Monday morning quarterbacking

why did he call timeout with 7 seconds left.  We didn't do nothing with it.  I'm suprised ku didn't try a hail mary. To make matters worse he didn't even come after the punt.

We did nothing with it? I am sure they just called a time out, then just sat and didn't converse at all. If that, they probably were just talking about what to do after the game. :blink:

I'm just trying to figure out his thinking. Since he's the greatest coach alive according to pederson I'm trying to figure out what his thinking was.

why did he call timeout with 7 seconds left.  We didn't do nothing with it.  I'm suprised ku didn't try a hail mary. To make matters worse he didn't even come after the punt.

I'm just trying to figure out his thinking. Since he's the greatest coach alive according to pederson I'm trying to figure out what his thinking was.

What was TO thinking when he recruited slow fat defensive tackles for years and years and years? Until he wised up, that is.

What was TO thinking when he recruited slow fat defensive tackles for years and years and years? Until he wised up, that is.

Thats what you want is big strong beefy dlinemans. The peters, ogard, warren's, parella's. What he did change was the dends and linebackers and got faster one's.

Thats what you want is big strong beefy dlinemans. The peters, ogard, warren's, parella's. What he did change was the dends and linebackers and got faster one's.

OK, so I got the positions wrong but you get my point.