How does RB pan out next season??

HSKRNOKC

Lucky is coming back -FACT (as of right now he is)

Lucky will get a majority of the carries (barring Injury) - FACT (opinion. we havent even gone through spring ball)

Lucky will have a monster (Breakout) year because he is that good - FACT (again, opinion, some people dont see it the way you do)

We will see mainly 2 RB Lucky and Glenn (Goalline and Short yardage) - I THINK FACT (starting to sound like a broken record)

Wilson will Redshirt, Lucky will be gone after next year, Wilson will be the man the following year and will be considered one of the best ever here (He has that ability) - I HOPE FACT (really stretching here)

I dont personally think our RB situation is dire, i think it is improved. 4 RB is too many. BJax is gone and was good but Lucky is Better and will shine with a majority of the carries. (if this is fact, lucky wouldve held the starting job all year instead of losing it to B-Jax)

Should Lucky get hurt then i think you'll see Wilson's redshirt pulled and he and Glenn will get the carries. However, should Glenn get hurt i think Wilson will stay redshirted and Castille or Helu will get the short yardage and goalline carries. (you've lost me.)