Leflore

Benard

is new number 1 at z and moore is ahead of carriker at end. Looks like Carriker won't play much if at all again next week.

Depth chart

I heard that Carriker is going to be playing a little bit of DT so that we can get some more speed coming from the inside. Moore is quicker coming from the end so that probally isn't that bad of an idea. As far as Leflore starting this week, it makes me wonder if Nunn has fallen out of flavor with Bill. He didn't do much last week and Leflore has been coming on little by little.

is new number 1 at z and moore is ahead of carriker at end.  Looks like Carriker won't play much if at all again next week.

Depth chart

I heard that Carriker is going to be playing a little bit of DT so that we can get some more speed coming from the inside. Moore is quicker coming from the end so that probally isn't that bad of an idea. As far as Leflore starting this week, it makes me wonder if Nunn has fallen out of flavor with Bill. He didn't do much last week and Leflore has been coming on little by little.

Nunn hasn't didnt anything all year. He looked flashy the first game but I guess everyone did compared to them.

is new number 1 at z and moore is ahead of carriker at end.  Looks like Carriker won't play much if at all again next week.

Depth chart

Nunn hasn't didnt anything all year. He looked flashy the first game but I guess everyone did compared to them.

No one on offense besides maybe Herian and Ross has looked great. But I think that we need to find some consistancy so that Dailey knows who he is going to be throwing the ball to and he has a feeling for how they run their routes.