Frantz Hardy

Benard

El Dorado (KS)

Butler County C.C.

6'0 170 pounds

4.4 seconds

Hardy is orginally from Miami FL, Where he played for Booker T Washington in Class 6A-4A.

So far this season he is the leading WR on his team, in 6 games he has caught 17 passes for 480 yards ( 28.2) average along with 4TD's his longest TD was 80 yards.

link

El Dorado (KS)

Butler County C.C.

6'0 170 pounds

4.4 seconds

Hardy is orginally from Miami FL, Where he played for Booker T Washington in Class 6A-4A.

So far this season he is the leading WR on his team, in 6 games he has caught 17 passes for 480 yards ( 28.2) average along with 4TD's his longest TD was 80 yards.

link

I think that this would be a good pickup. If he could come in and get some playing time I think that he would really be able to stretch the defense.

El Dorado (KS)

Butler County C.C.

6'0 170 pounds

4.4 seconds

link

I think that this would be a good pickup. If he could come in and get some playing time I think that he would really be able to stretch the defense.

Yep he could be a good pick up or he could do about as much as mccray and mckoy are this year.

Well we need to upgrade out talent pool at wide reciever so any little bit helps. He may not contribute or he may be a good player for us. But I say lets bring him in and let him prove what his worth is to the team.

I really don't think our wr talent is all that bad. If they would play leflore and fluellen more that would sure help.

Well we need to upgrade out talent pool at wide reciever so any little bit helps. He may not contribute or he may be a good player for us. But I say lets bring him in and let him prove what his worth is to the team.

I really don't think our wr talent is all that bad. If they would play leflore and fluellen more that would sure help.

We might have a few good recievers on our roster right now. But I think that we need to take the next step and get a big time play maker. (Randy Moss, Roy Williams) Right now we have no recievers that can change a game. We need to find one.