Huskers 1971 National Champs Pennant

Morris

Hi -

My name is Morris and I recently opened a new webstore, www.victorypennants.com. We make and offer 30-inch wool felt pennants of great college football teams and featuring the old mascots and logos.

The 1971 Huskers team is one of the greatest of all-time so we did a really cool pennant with the 1971 era logo. You can follow this link to see and purchase the pennant.

1971 Nebraska Pennant Link

It's made of soft wool felt, is only $15.95, and came out looking great. I hope you all like it. If the response is positive, we will do the 1970 pennant next.

Thanks,

Morris Levin

VictoryPennants.com

Those are pretty neat got to admit. That would make a nice gift for any Husker fan. Resonable price also. Gotta love the old school Harry Husker!!! Here is another store i frequent the prices are high, but where else can you find stuff like this. Love the throwback jersey and the different Husker logos and mascots. Take look pretty neat order from them before great shipping good store. Have fun.

http://www.distantreplays.com/