Online Boxing Sim

First off, this sim is FREE, so no worry.

Vivi.com has a great online boxing simulation. Multiple weight divisions in MANY different classifications (bare knuckle rules, amateur rules, classic, etc.,). You create your fighter based off of 70 ability points to begin. You can scout your opponent, then setup how you want to attack.

I started a new gym. Two of my fighters are undefeated (one if 4-0, the other 2-0), while one fighter is 2-2. The 2-2 fighter is one I use to experiment a bit with different tactics to see what works against certain opponents.

You do have an unlimited sparring sim. You can scout your opponent, then devise a game plan. Put it in the sparring sim and see how it works. Adjust as you need, then put it as your boxing plan.

Really great, and really addictive I must say.

It would be great to get a few Husker Board guys on there, and hopefully we would get matched up sooner or later. Unfortunately, you can't challenge someone -- you get fights just based on how close the matchup and ranking is.

All in all, I need some more newbies to pad my records. So go sign up so I can make my record that much better. :)