Sweet ass offer

I know many of u have probably seen one of these before and cried, "BS" but this actually does work, follow the link in my sig, create an account and do one of the offers(ebay is completely free and easy), then refer 13 other ppl and u will receive a free ps3. My friend already received his ps3 completely free. So just try it.

will I get a sweet ass? At my age you have to check all these 'offers' out. :hellloooo

***SNIP***

So, you're needing a sweet ass? Then you're saying your current ass is...

Guys, we may have to change up here - Nicole for the entertainment and HuskerNCo as the cleaning crew.

nicole is not quite old enough to be serving drinks in the club, but you are the badass law dude so if it is ok with you it is ok with me

i second you motion

all in favor????????

my current is not so current...

I'm not 18,19 any more...however, I've more than paid my dues. I was just checking out the possibilities.

And I ain't cleaning nothing...don't even think it. Again, I've paid my dues. Nicole is young, she needs the experience.

my current is not so current...

I'm not 18,19 any more...however, I've more than paid my dues. I was just checking out the possibilities.

And I ain't cleaning nothing...don't even think it. Again, I've paid my dues. Nicole is young, she needs the experience.

Ah, so you're volunteering Nicole as the entertainment? I mean, if you want her to become experienced...

I would think you'd be a bit more protective of the poor girl...

CLEANING experience...there you go again, twisting my words.

Settle down...

"Speaker implies, listener infers". If the speaker uses language that is open to interpretation - inferences - then the listener is free - indeed, required - to make an inference.

You lose.

NEXT!!!!!

kind of like implied consent when you enter a military installation, you are giving consent to have you vehicle searched

kind of the same yet different

Settle down...

"Speaker implies, listener infers". If the speaker uses language that is open to interpretation - inferences - then the listener is free - indeed, required - to make an inference.

You lose.

NEXT!!!!!

kind of like implied consent when you enter a military installation, you are giving consent to have you vehicle searched

It's weird - as I started to read your post, I thought you were going to say, "kind of like implied consent when you enter a military installation, you are giving consent to have you ass violated".

Can't imagine why your post would cause that thought...

Settle down...

You lose.

NEXT!!!!!

It's weird - as I started to read your post, I thought you were going to say, "kind of like implied consent when you enter a military installation, you are giving consent to have you ass violated".

:rollin:rollin:rollin that is because you have a sick mind my friend

Settle down...

You lose.

NEXT!!!!!

Yeah, ain't it great?

Course, that's not what HuskerNCo thinks. Apparently, you and I are just sex objects to her.

Settle down...

You lose.

NEXT!!!!!

Yeah, ain't it great?

Course, that's not what HuskerNCo thinks. Apparently, you and I are just sex objects to her.

yeah, well it could be worse i guess

the sacrifices we men make for the ladies