2005 season "do over"?

I say take away this and next years bowl games that will catch their attention instead of 2 flippin schollies that's nothing

Is'nt it 2 scholarships for 3 years? Thats (DUH) 6 scholarships! That IS a big deal! Sure they are still gonna go after the kids they need but what you end up losing is a little depth and 6 backups, and that can make the difference in a knock down drag out brawl..... its a bigger deal than it looks.

I say take away this and next years bowl games that will catch their attention instead of 2 flippin schollies that's nothing

Is'nt it 2 scholarships for 3 years? Thats (DUH) 6 scholarships! That IS a big deal! Sure they are still gonna go after the kids they need but what you end up losing is a little depth and 6 backups, and that can make the difference in a knock down drag out brawl..... its a bigger deal than it looks.

http://espn.go.com/ncf/news/2002/0201/1321198.html

Ok, now that is a big deal. 2 scholarships, or 15

http://espn.go.com/ncf/news/2002/0201/1321198.html

Ok, now that is a big deal. 2 scholarships, or 15

Ya 15 is worse, but 6 is still bad enough especially for what they did.