NCAA 2008 Huskers Roster

I know there are quite a few people that play NCAA 2008 on here. Could anyone lend me a hand in determining the default roster for the Huskers? They screwed up so many positions/names/home towns that it is difficult who each player is supposed to be. If someone could list the real names for players by position or # as the game has it on the default rosters I would appreciate it VERY much!!!!!

I know there are quite a few people that play NCAA 2008 on here. Could anyone lend me a hand in determining the default roster for the Huskers? They screwed up so many positions/names/home towns that it is difficult who each player is supposed to be. If someone could list the real names for players by position or # as the game has it on the default rosters I would appreciate it VERY much!!!!!

I just had to go on Huskers.com and spend over an hour manually putting all of their names in and their numbers. It is still not completely accurate as for some reason there a few numbers the game won't let me assign to the players???