I was just thinking, and I realized Im always looking for a good Firefox theme to use. However, if I had a huskers one I would never have to change it. :lol:

So, does anyone know of any? Or could somone make one?

There are none out there that I know of and I have no idea how to make one. If you're looking for a good theme, use iFox. I've had it since Day 1.

okay, I've made one.

Can I send it to one of the admins here for hosting? This is just a rough version (ver. 1.0) and I'd like to be able to update it when I can. Uploading it to this site when I make new versions would allow users of the theme to get updates as soon as they are available.

If that's possible, I'll give you all a link to it as soon as I get it up!

okay, I've made one.

Can I send it to one of the admins here for hosting? This is just a rough version (ver. 1.0) and I'd like to be able to update it when I can. Uploading it to this site when I make new versions would allow users of the theme to get updates as soon as they are available.

If that's possible, I'll give you all a link to it as soon as I get it up!

PM sent

I'm workin' on it guys. I sent over a message to the admins to see if I can get it hosted here.

Don't expect much out of the first version. It takes awhile to design all the icons, background, toolbars, etc (you'd be surprised how many there are). But I have the ground work of the browser down.

I'll let you know.

GBR