I have 4 tickets to Wake Forest

GR8NUFAN

Unfortunately our group is not going to be able to attend the game.

East Stadium, Section 11, Row H, Seats 3, 4, 5, & 6 These are nice seats at about the 15 yard line. I have the tickets in hand and ready to ship.

StubHub & EBAY have tickets for $150 - $250+, but I am only looking for $100 each. Please PM me here or email obie1@kc.rr.com if interested.

GO BIG RED!

Unfortunately our group is not going to be able to attend the game.

East Stadium, Section 11, Row H, Seats 3, 4, 5, & 6 These are nice seats at about the 15 yard line. I have the tickets in hand and ready to ship.

StubHub & EBAY have tickets for $150 - $250+, but I am only looking for $100 each. Please PM me here or email obie1@kc.rr.com if interested.

GO BIG RED!

I'm interested in 3. $100 is a little steep

I want to sell these all together or a 2&2 scenario. Don't want to sell 3 and be left with just 1 (impossible to get rid of).

$100 might seem steep, but when compared to EBAY, StubHub, etc (going for $150+) - $100 is quite a bit cheaper.

But selling to a fellow husker puts more red in the seats, at least if you sell them here your odds of staying red are better.

Tickets have been sold to a fellow Husker fan! Let it be known that I resisted a tempting offer from some Wake Forest fans ($135 per ticket), and provided an East Coast Husker Fan the tickets. So no one can call me a sellout! ;-)

That's great, I did not mean for you to think I would believe you were a sellout. But I know there is so-called husker fans that are using there tickets for personal gain, because they know that real husker fans will do what it takes to be there on gameday. These NEB/usc tickets have got out of hand, sure I could use a thousand dollars or more but I would rather have my happy a$$ in my seat come gameday. :rant

Tickets have been sold to a fellow Husker fan! Let it be known that I resisted a tempting offer from some Wake Forest fans ($135 per ticket), and provided an East Coast Husker Fan the tickets. So no one can call me a sellout! ;-)

That's great, I did not mean for you to think I would believe you were a sellout. But I know there is so-called husker fans that are using there tickets for personal gain, because they know that real husker fans will do what it takes to be there on gameday. These NEB/usc tickets have got out of hand, sure I could use a thousand dollars or more but I would rather have my happy a$$ in my seat come gameday. :rant

i agree..i sold my extra tix to a husker fan (off husker list i think) in like 5 minutes after i posted....i could have gotten more via ebay.. was worried cause my main tix hadn't come in the mail yet..but i got them yesterday so now im happy!