This is a two part post fist I'll just link to a new blog I've been putting together over the last couple of days. I'm hopping it can be a great tool to use for those looking for different Husker related media. I will be slowly adding content to it as I come across things. I would love any feedback on how I can improve it as well as any other thoughts. Also, if anyone would like to help me with adding content, please PM me and I'll try to put it together.

HUSKER MEDIA

The second part is for those on the board who want or like to make avs, sigs, and wallpapers. I've created a host account that users can upload and download brushes, patterns, styles, and PNGs. For those who don't know what a PNG file is, it is a picture file similar to JPEG except it allows for transparency. For example, say I am making a wallpaper, I want to use a picture of Lucky. I would crop out the background, leaving just Lucky's silhouette. Now my hope is that when others do this, they will upload them to the host so that others can use them in there own work(wallpaper & sigs). This would save everyone the time of cropping them each time. Also the brushes, patterns, and fonts would also help spread the love. If you are interested in adding to the host, please PM for details.