Fumble!!!!!!

who thinks were still going to win the big 12?lol

Missou is taking it to OSU now, so it looks pretty hopeless. We had the chance but blew it.

we had a chancE? We are going to have to work to win another game.

We were in position to win the North, as far as our record is concerned. That's what I was talking about. Whether we could make it work is another question. Now we are not in any position to win anything this year.

Missou is taking it to OSU now, so it looks pretty hopeless. We had the chance but blew it.

We were in position to win the North, as far as our record is concerned. That's what I was talking about. Whether we could make it work is another question. Now we are not in any position to win anything this year.

You said we blew it. Sucking is not blowing it. You just aren't good enough. Your coaching sucks, not much you can do.

You said we blew it. Sucking is not blowing it. You just aren't good enough. Your coaching sucks, not much you can do.

Nevermind.

As far as records go, we still have a chance at winning the north. Do I think that we will do it, No. We have a tough schedule and cannot put together a good game offensively or defensively. I think that we will get two wins and go to a bowl but I don't see us winning the north IMO.

Me either. Not after yesterday.

As far as records go, we still have a chance at winning the north. Do I think that we will do it, No. We have a tough schedule and cannot put together a good game offensively or defensively. I think that we will get two wins and go to a bowl but I don't see us winning the north IMO.

DUH! we will get beat by mizzou and okie with ease. Isu will be a good game and colorado will take an upset to do.

I don't see why you had to knock me on that. I just stated my opinion, which is the purpose of this board. If I have the same opinion that everyone else has, am I not suppose to state it, cuz its that obvious. If you could give me the rules on which OPINIONS are to be posted and which aren't that would be great. But until then, I really don't see a need for you to be knocking my obvious opinions.

That's the key two more wins. Have you noticed a pattern same as last year with Solich the big games the skers kinda smell but the easy games arent quite as bad. This year may be in the crapper but with more good recruiting the future looks brighter Maybe we might even create a negative pressure void next year but IMO the recruiting will start to make a difference hopefully on both sides of the ball. But its like the coach says, 3-4 plays are making the difference in the game and I definitely agree. I dont think the coaching is less effective this year than last just a huge difference in viewpoint. The bad thing is and I dont know if Benard has brought it up yet or not but the KSU option was working good especially since our D couldnt tackle very good saturday.

GBR