I have another set of tickets for the nevada game FACE VALUE!

ok I have another set they are bout 70 rows up in the north stadium. Turns out I got a free ticket so I don't need these. dbetz pointed this out the last time I sold. I'll give people that actually post first chance to buy but if nobody wants them I'll sell them to anybody. They are 52 bucks each

I'll buy your tickets. E-mail me at mehuskerfanatic@yahoo.com

ok I have another set they are bout 70 rows up in the north stadium. Turns out I got a free ticket so I don't need these. dbetz pointed this out the last time I sold. I'll give people that actually post first chance to buy but if nobody wants them I'll sell them to anybody. They are 52 bucks each

I'll buy your tickets. E-mail me at mehuskerfanatic@yahoo.com

ok but the thing is if someone who posts here regularly wants them, I'll give them first chance, but if I don't have anyone by tommorow morning I'll sell them to you.

I would like to purchase these and I am in Lincoln.. how do I contact you? I am at 402 475 1696 these are for my grandsons ..I have one tkt for me...

Thanks

Sherrie

I would like to purchase these and I am in Lincoln.. how do I contact you? I am at 402 475 1696 these are for my grandsons ..I have one tkt for me...

Thanks

Sherrie

well like I said before would like to sell these to someone who actually posts on here, but I hope you do find some tickets

Thanks

Sherrie

well like I said before would like to sell these to someone who actually posts on here, but I hope you do find some tickets

How many times must I post here? I also post on another Husker board.. Rivals.com.... I have a chance at some others, but they are season tkts...so I would need to utilize them for the season. I certainly would be thrilled if I could buy these and get it over with. They are young and have good legs and can make those stairs.. LOL.. I have a bum foot.. reconstruction and have to use the handi cap business. I am going to the bank now.. be back at about two...I hope you will consider me. I banked at Westgate for over 25 years.. is that helpful? smiles...

Thanks

Sherrie

How many times must I post here? I also post on another Husker board.. Rivals.com.... I have a chance at some others, but they are season tkts...so I would need to utilize them for the season. I certainly would be thrilled if I could buy these and get it over with. They are young and have good legs and can make those stairs.. LOL.. I have a bum foot.. reconstruction and have to use the handi cap business. I am going to the bank now.. be back at about two...I hope you will consider me. I banked at Westgate for over 25 years.. is that helpful? smiles...

I realize this and you make good points but even if I was selling these to non posters you were the second one to request them so I don't think I can help you. I'm not trying to be rude and I apologize for this. I wish you the best of luck finding tickets. also you would certainly be able to sell the rest of those season tickets for rest of the year on here maybe even for a profit, so I would consider that . Trust me I would love to give you these tickets, but like I already said you were the second one here but have a good time at the game. Go Big Red!!!

also try posting on here it's a good board.