Anyone have a free ticket for a 6 year old??

husker36

I have a pair of tickets to the Nebraska/Nevada game. I'm taking my son. My 6 year old daughter really wants to go to her first Husker game. If anyone has an extra ticket they would like to give her she would really appreciate it. I'd have her sit with me and my son can use the ticket.

So.... if anyone has an extra please let me know. Otherwise I guess she is going to grandmas! :wacko:

I have a pair of tickets to the Nebraska/Nevada game. I'm taking my son. My 6 year old daughter really wants to go to her first Husker game. If anyone has an extra ticket they would like to give her she would really appreciate it. I'd have her sit with me and my son can use the ticket.

So.... if anyone has an extra please let me know. Otherwise I guess she is going to grandmas! :wacko:

No offense guy but being your first post on this paticular Husker board and asking strangers to give you an extra ticket to a Husker home opener??!!! I guess I'm cynical! Anways, good luck with that!