Huskerboard.com DVD

Trendon

I was thinking about ordering the DVD. This would be my first time as I usually just record it and yank it off the TiVo. However, courtesy of the morons at Cablevision, I didn't get the game this week. I was just wondering how you guys like their DVDs.

On a side note, I STILL can't get over how much I love DVR. This technology will never stop amusing me. :)

I hate that the audio is from the radio broadcast. Also, I think students are running the cameras because the video does weird stuff like refocusing between plays. The home games also have all th replays since the feed is the same as the HuskerVision screens in the stadium, but that also means all the cheesy graphics for getting the crowd into the game are on there. Overall the video is just fine for watching the game, but I personally prefer the TV broadcasts whenever I can get them.

I was thinking about ordering the DVD. This would be my first time as I usually just record it and yank it off the TiVo. However, courtesy of the morons at Cablevision, I didn't get the game this week. I was just wondering how you guys like their DVDs.

On a side note, I STILL can't get over how much I love DVR. This technology will never stop amusing me. :)

Huskerboard.com has these videos for purchase as well. >>HERE<<