The New Huskers....same as the Old Huskers

Armistead

I came away from the game thinking this was the most complete game I have seen as a husker fan in years.

The O-line is back....and that has been the real achilles heel for callahan all along

Lucky looks good......but having Castille and Culbert as well as Glenn(?) shows the the recruiting is paying off

With N Paul and Mo. P on the field, I expect the other team will really have there hands full

the defense is what I expected and a little more.....Assante and Octavien are studs.....the d-line will not be a problem and the secondary seems to have talent and depth as well

Overall.....the mix of Young players with the established starters seem to have messed very well

add the Juco talent and Nebraska looks to have a very talented and deep roster....a huge change from the Solich years....I can't wait to see them tear Wake up

I came away from the game thinking this was the most complete game I have seen as a husker fan in years.

The O-line is back....and that has been the real achilles heel for callahan all along

Lucky looks good......but having Castille and Culbert as well as Glenn(?) shows the the recruiting is paying off

With N Paul and Mo. P on the field, I expect the other team will really have there hands full

the defense is what I expected and a little more.....Assante and Octavien are studs.....the d-line will not be a problem and the secondary seems to have talent and depth as well

Overall.....the mix of Young players with the established starters seem to have messed very well

add the Juco talent and Nebraska looks to have a very talented and deep roster....a huge change from the Solich years....I can't wait to see them tear Wake up

i just like saying 'Assante'. it roles of the touge.