FS: Nintendo Wii

BigWillie

Brand new, never opened Nintendo Wii. I actually won the game console thru an online sweepstakes. However, I don't really want the Nintendo Wii (will use the money to buy a 360).

I listed the thing on eBay so it will go to the highest bidder (would rather it be a Husker than anyone else). I did however set a reserve that is a bit cheaper than the actual retail value of a Wii. The retail value is $249.99 if you can find one of these online.

So here it is, if you or someone else has been wanting to purchase a Wii, here is the chance.

Nintendo Wii -- eBay Listing

^

Probably not right now, because I think the price might go a bit higher than that. Although I could be incredibly wrong on that. lol

But one thing I'm trying to look into right now is an offer that an international guy has made me. He is from Nigeria who sent me a message offering me $800 plus S/H. For some reason, it seems weird, but the guy has 413 positive feedbacks plus zero negative feedback.

Anyone heard of any shady dealings like this before?