Callahan admits he screwed up!

Benard

He admitted he was wrong and now your arguing for him? We've never had a problem in the past with space but now we do? That is one of the main reasons we don't have keenan no more, He was pissed that he wasted a redshirt to sit in the locker room during warm ups. Alot of players were pissed off and I don't mean walk on's. It's not good to divide the team, if callahan didn't have a thumb up his a$$ he would quit suiting up the redshirts, so there would be some more room.

It has alot to do with the players aswell. Gets more hits on open field, move it back.

No. There is a link in open field that will take them here, if you didn't notice. It isn't about most views. If you don't like it, PM Blackshirt.

sorry, didn't realize there was still a link. It has to do with nebraska football so didn't see a big deal in moving it. Oh well, your the boss man.

He admitted he was wrong and now your arguing for him? We've never had a problem in the past with space but now we do? That is one of the main reasons we don't have keenan no more, He was pissed that he wasted a redshirt to sit in the locker room during warm ups. Alot of players were pissed off and I don't mean walk on's. It's not good to divide the team, if callahan didn't have a thumb up his a$$ he would quit suiting up the redshirts, so there would be some more room.

You know .....kind of like a politician, if your wrong just lie.....don't tell us what really happened . Just lie. Now I find fault in you.

He admitted he was wrong and now your arguing for him? We've never had a problem in the past with space but now we do?  That is one of the main reasons we don't have keenan no more, He was pissed that he wasted a redshirt to sit in the locker room during warm ups.  Alot of players were pissed off and I don't mean walk on's.  It's not good to divide the team, if callahan didn't have a thumb up his a$$ he would quit suiting up the redshirts, so there would be some more room.

You know .....kind of like a politician, if your wrong just lie.....don't tell us what really happened . Just lie. Now I find fault in you.

I'm confused. Who are you talking about?

He admitted he was wrong and now your arguing for him? We've never had a problem in the past with space but now we do?  That is one of the main reasons we don't have keenan no more, He was pissed that he wasted a redshirt to sit in the locker room during warm ups.  Alot of players were pissed off and I don't mean walk on's.  It's not good to divide the team, if callahan didn't have a thumb up his a$$ he would quit suiting up the redshirts, so there would be some more room.

I'm confused. Who are you talking about?

yah me to dave.