Trojans to win by 48

msully

Quite frankly it seems that website was put together by 12 year old girls. I cannot believe that even sub-average highschool students would be able to put together a site that badly. Plus the admin that posted that topic... the grammar, spelling, and the fact that whoever it was was ridiculously uninformed just reinforces my opinion that it was some 12 year old girl, who has watched a few college football games in the past year, who now thinks they are an expert. That would explain thinking that USC is the best football team ever.. because forever for a 12 year old is like 5 years, lol.

I was listening to rome the other day-- his comment was that if the NU we saw in the NU - WF game shows up, we lose by 4 TDs. Sadly, that doesn't seem unreasonable :(

However, I think they're going to be crazy up for it :)

The WF game was a brilliantly devious ploy by BC to get USC to overlook the Huskers.

You know, USC's coaching staff are probably the only ones there taking us seriously. I really doubt the players are giving us much respect.

I was listening to rome the other day-- his comment was that if the NU we saw in the NU - WF game shows up, we lose by 4 TDs. Sadly, that doesn't seem unreasonable :(

The WF game was a brilliantly devious ploy by BC to get USC to overlook the Huskers.

You know, USC's coaching staff are probably the only ones there taking us seriously. I really doubt the players are giving us much respect.

That may be true.

That may be true.

isn't that basicly what happend when USC played UCLA last year?

My favorite post from that site:

Re: Nebraska VS USC NO CONTEST

« Reply #1 on Today at 10:43am »

1) Your web site "design" is an abomination. It's like Frontpage threw up in my web browser.

2) Since when do women think that their opinions on matters of football is anything other than related to "what kind of chips are you bringing me next?"

My favorite post from that site:

Re: Nebraska VS USC NO CONTEST

« Reply #1 on Today at 10:43am »

1) Your web site "design" is an abomination. It's like Frontpage threw up in my web browser.

2) Since when do women think that their opinions on matters of football is anything other than related to "what kind of chips are you bringing me next?"

:rollin:rollin:rollin The first one is the best.