It's time Guys

Husker_x

Let this bad boy pump you up. From Husker Dan (check Huskerpedia.com)

"Tonight, Trojans, we're coming at you. We are coming at you all night long-every play-every time. There will be no let-ups. There will be no mercy tonight. You're in for four quarters of pure Big Red Hell. We are playing Husker Ball tonight and tonight is OUR night. This is OUR home. You're playing in front of OUR fans. We're going to out hit you and slam you to the turf all night long. We're going to run through you; we're going to pass over you and we're going to hit you so hard you won't be able to make it back to your huddle. We are going to knock you like a freight train every play all night long. We are going to come at you with a vengeance you've never seen before. And when we get you down, we're going to stomp on your heads and shove the ball down your throats.

I've said all I can. Huskers, are you listening."

Damn straight!

Our linebackers, especially, I want to see some passion. Scratch that. Not some. I want our LBs to look like this:

10101875A~Jack-Nicholson-The-Shining-Posters.jpg

"BOOOTAAAAAY!!!! I'M COOOMIIIIN!!!"

We need to shake this guy, make him cry. For one game I don't care about late hits, excessive roughing the passer, and all that sissy nonsense. Receivers and TEs should be crashing through players, gatorade stands and the marching band. Hit them again and again and again. And when Booty gets up, spitting blood onto the turf, send in Doc Oc for seconds.

Let's see our hallowed Blackshirts get that swagger back.

:bonez And USC must be razed to the ground! :bonez

If that swagger involves late hits, excessive roughing the passer, and other things of that nature, I'll take a no-swagger loss to USC at 70-0 anytime.

Admittedly it was meant to be a bit exaggeratory.

I picked up on it X..................................I want our boys to be pumped come Saturday. I want them ready to rip someone's throat out and stand on the ashes of the burning bodies of some USC Trojans!!! :bonez:bonez:bonez