Humble Notre Dame fan ----

NDtexas

The article he provided a link to was about Clausen's acohol related citation. So naturally I commented on that situation. Of course Trojanman insults me when in fact he was the one who provided a incorrect hyperlink. He should have provided one of the dozens of links that talk about the stretch hummer. Yes, Clausen was arrogant in HS, ok? Time to move on. He decided to follow his heart to ND instead of going to SC like everyone else (Dayne Crist did the same oddly enough given that ND sucks and Weis is a terrible coach).

I truly believe that the atmosphere created at Nebraska home games will prove to be too much, look to USC record the last three years in tough road games. A Bush-push in ND in '05 , losses to OSU and UCLA in '06 (didnt Notre Dame, the worst team in the history of IA football handle UCLA). Nebraska home crowd will be a little bit tougher I think than the mighty oregon State beavers (please note the sracasm).

I really respect Nebraska's football tradition; classy fans who never quit on their team. I could comment on what you just said, but it was already discussed earlier in this thread (Sc fans repeat themselves). Good luck w/ the mighty UCLA Bruins and the even mightier (sp?) Oregon St Beavers ( after you suffer a heart breaking loss at Nebraska). Go Huskers.

Nebraska = 3 nat'l titles last 15 yrs

southern cal = 1.5 ( and 2 #1 QB prospects stolen from thier own back yard by fraud Weis)

Can you guys accept the sincere support from a humble ND fan who wants to see you cream USC; force those USC fans to drive, no be driven, in the limousines all the back to LA. Go Huskers....

Typical Domer... throwing his support to another lost cause.

You should rename yourself to USC tradition minus the 22 year span between 1980 and 2001 when we were absolutely irrelevant, but don't seem to remember because we weren't paying attention anyway.

That might be a little long, but you get the idea.