Flying my Husker Flags

I live in Los Angeles and have an hour commute to work. So two total hrs, lots of time to do nothing.

I've been flying my Husker flag on my left side and my Blackshirts flag on the right, this week. The thing is that I'm really really surprised at how many ppl honk at me and give me the thumbs up.

So I'm thinking there are either a quite of few "transplants" from Nebraska here, like myself. Or it's just the UCLA fans that really hate USC. :lol:

I live in Los Angeles and have an hour commute to work. So two total hrs, lots of time to do nothing.

I've been flying my Husker flag on my left side and my Blackshirts flag on the right, this week. The thing is that I'm really really surprised at how many ppl honk at me and give me the thumbs up.

So I'm thinking there are either a quite of few "transplants" from Nebraska here, like myself. Or it's just the UCLA fans that really hate USC. :lol:

you must live about 15 miles from work then :lol::lol:

you must live about 15 miles from work then :lol::lol:

Sad, but close to the truth. 20 miles.

When I travled out to LA last year for the game I ran into quite a few Husker fans of coarse... but like you mentioned I also met many UCLA fans who hated USC. One of them actually bought me breakfast one morning at a McDonald's near Disneyland, too bad we'll have to take them down in the 2012 season!

When I travled out to LA last year for the game I ran into quite a few Husker fans of coarse... but like you mentioned I also met many UCLA fans who hated USC. One of them actually bought me breakfast one morning at a McDonald's near Disneyland, too bad we'll have to take them down in the 2012 season!

That's awesome. Yeah, I was told that Cali has the biggest Husker alumni outside of Nebraska.

Today my carpool buddy was driving, and I was "spying out" the Husker fans. I saw one guy with a Husker hat and a T. So I yelled at him, GO BIG RED!. Threw up the bones. He pointed back at me. It was good times.