Not a lot of love from the TV talking heads so far....

Smith on College Football Live and Jim Rome both say we get waxed. Rome had several other great comparison quips, though...

Overalls v. Prada

Corn plants v. implants

and my favorite...

Huckleberry v. Blackberry

He talked about something that has been discussed a lot on this board over the last few weeks - if the goalposts will come down with a win. He said a moat with sharks & alligators, a wall with razor wire on the top, and snipers in the press box couldn't keep them from coming down and being carried thoughout Lincoln, to LALA Land, and planted on USC's 50 yard line. :w00t

Lets see what around the horn says (cept woody paige)

The second easiest job in the world is being a know-it-all sports caster. Second only to being a weather man because there, all you have to say is God did it, and who can argue. Other than that, what accountability is there and how hard is it to always pick the favorite. The only saving grace is that their opinion will not matter when the boys take the field. If the Huskers git-r-done on the field, there will be a lot of crow to be eaten by those blow hards.

By College Football Live, you mean USC Live. I'm just glad that someone else hates these talking heads as bad as we do. At least on of those :asshat s didn't play for your rival (Mark May) and is also the biggest know it all of them all. I would fist fight Jim Rome if ever I get a chance.

Boy I'm glad that were not the only one's who think that everybody is trying to get some of that USC c o c k in their mouths.