Missed the USC game? See it here.

:asshat :asshat :asshat

Removed - Board rules prohibit promoting illegal activities

:asshat :asshat :asshat :asshat :asshat

Don't worry Eric, I taked to the guy on another site, so hopefully he won't post these here anymore.

If he's a legit husker and was just trying to be helpful, then it was appreciated - he just needs to know that we dont allow torrents to be promoted here, and if he knows anything about them, then he knows why. It just seemed kinda strange that every one of his posts were exact copies, even though he was asked not to post that multiple times. so we suspected he was just a spammer or even a bot. Thanks Eliot.

:asshat :asshat :asshat

Removed - Board rules prohibit promoting illegal activities

:asshat :asshat :asshat :asshat :asshat

Don't worry Eric, I taked to the guy on another site, so hopefully he won't post these here anymore.

If he's a legit husker and was just trying to be helpful, then it was appreciated - he just needs to know that we dont allow torrents to be promoted here, and if he knows anything about them, then he knows why. It just seemed kinda strange that every one of his posts were exact copies, even though he was asked not to post that multiple times. so we suspected he was just a spammer or even a bot. Thanks Eliot.

Well hes not a bot, and I also let him know that myself and others appreciate it and told him he is still welcome to post it on other boards (BRB cough cough) because they allow it or don't care. I just said I didn't want him to get banned here. His posts are all the same because he does this for many games and just uses the same post changing the links. Its all good though!