Do some people think they brought in the West Coast Defensve as Well?

foote_21

I understand that it was going to take a few years to implement the new offense and I truely belive it is coming around. USC new we were going to throw the ball last night and we kept moving the chains for the most part.

My question is we are people using the "rebuilding" excuse on defense? Last I checked we've run the 4-3 since Osborne was here, so it's not like we were reinventing the wheel when Coz and crew showed up. Sure Coach E teaches some different techniqies, but all in all it's the same style of defense. Stop using the rebuilding excuse for the defense, simply admit that our front seven is not what a lot thought it would be.

Or maybe it's finally showing that last years squad was so good up front that they made up for a lot of Coz's bonehead schemes and with this year's average group they can't make up for whatever the hell he is doing.

I understand that it was going to take a few years to implement the new offense and I truely belive it is coming around. USC new we were going to throw the ball last night and we kept moving the chains for the most part.

My question is we are people using the "rebuilding" excuse on defense?

I've caught myself saying "It will take time, it's a brand offense and staff." BS, it's been 4 yrs, it's time we stopped using that excuse. Look at Bob Stoops, Pete Carroll, and Urban Meyer. Were they still unable to compete with top teams, or on the road with mediocre ones, after 4 yrs? No, they already had a national title!!!!!!!!!!!!1

look at the teams they took over...the cupboard for every single one of those teams was stocked when Stoops, Carroll and Meyer took over.

When Callahan took over..Solich left the cupboard pretty bare.

I don't think that's a valid excuse. Maybe we don't when a NC, but we should be much better by now, especially on the road.

look at the teams they took over...the cupboard for every single one of those teams was stocked when Stoops, Carroll and Meyer took over.

When Callahan took over..Solich left the cupboard pretty bare.

I don't think that's a valid excuse. Maybe we don't when a NC, but we should be much better by now, especially on the road.

That's the new plan, then..

Wait until we get the recruits and THEN go out and find a good coach. (We'll call it "the ZOOK plan")

Ron Zook was a great recruiter for Fla.Gators, but was a terrible gameday coach..Now he's doing the same for Illinois.

Is it just me, or has the SEC stolen the B-12's Defenses and the Big12 gotten stuck with the PAC10's Offenses and Defenses?. And "How in the Wide World of sports" did USC get our Offensive Line from the '90s?

There seems to be a rip in the space/time continuum? (The curvature occurs as a result of the influence of mass against movement in time).

Anybody got a Flux capacitor on 'em?

flux_capacitor.jpg