Blackshirts

I would like to see the Nebraska Coaching Staff take back the Blackshirts Practice Jerseys’ from the defense. I know that this will not happen, but can you imagine what kind of message this would send out to the team and all of Husker Nation.

As you read different articles on this board, you can see that everyone wants to blame the Nebraska Coaching Staff for the a** kicking we received Saturday Night. I agree somewhat with blaming the staff, but IMO it all comes back to the Husker Defense.

Not the entire Defense played bad, but you must hold the complete team accountable and I think the best way to start to take back the Blackshirts until they show they deserve them.

I would like to see the Nebraska Coaching Staff take back the Blackshirts Practice Jerseys’ from the defense. I know that this will not happen, but can you imagine what kind of message this would send out to the team and all of Husker Nation.

As you read different articles on this board, you can see that everyone wants to blame the Nebraska Coaching Staff for the a** kicking we received Saturday Night. I agree somewhat with blaming the staff, but IMO it all comes back to the Husker Defense.

Not the entire Defense played bad, but you must hold the complete team accountable and I think the best way to start to take back the Blackshirts until they show they deserve them.

I know that BC has let them have it NUMEROUS times. My best friend is a receiver so yea...I'll post up what he said in the convo. "JDizzle214" is me.

JdIzZle214: Bummed about last night?

las1stld: kind of...i think bill is more angry than anyone right now though.

las1stld: dude roasted the d-line today in meetings...like it was bad...i havent seen him that angry since ive been here

With defense like that, Ball State might put 49 up on us. Coaching can only be blamed so much. Players need to play like winners and remember WHERE they play. Bring back the option!

:wtf

Kzoo Steve

Fu** the option! I believe the West Coast can and will be a GREAT offense at Nebraska.

I just hope you were joking with your above statement (Bring back the option!).

I kept saying to myself "somebody make a play!!" It looked like everyone was too afraid or too dumb-founded to hit someone. There wasn't a leader on the field, regardless of Oct's antics on the sidelines. If someone stepped up to the challenge and destroyed their running back in the backfield, it could have started some momentum. The only thing I saw all night was missed tackles, arm tackles, and our defensive linemen surprised the running back was already past the secondary.