Whos going to Lawrence?

I will be going with my wife (KU fan) and my aunt, uncle, and cousin, who all are huskers fans. Anybody know where the best place to park, that is the cheapest

Can't you read? Sorry, but I spend a lot of time on this board trying to help 'fans' on experiences in Lincoln and other venues on the road. In Lawrence Saturday, Lot 90...see my posts above. Free parking and free shuttle.

Please 'invest a little time' and do some research on previously posted messages. I dislike lazy lurkers.

Quick, I need a Husker Victory soon or I'm going to pop an artery! Where are the meds to chill me out?

Sorry 'crazyhusker'....you just happened to cross me at the wrong time.

My wife and I will be at the game. Unfornately she is a KU grad so we will be cheering for different sides. The game in 2005 was not a fun day for me. It better turn out different this year....

Hahaha... it must be difficult to rub things in people's faces when you're a KU fan-- "You lost to US and we SUCK! HAHAHAHA... ha... uhh... oh."

:lol:

I will be going with my wife (KU fan) and my aunt, uncle, and cousin, who all are huskers fans. Anybody know where the best place to park, that is the cheapest

Can't you read? Sorry, but I spend a lot of time on this board trying to help 'fans' on experiences in Lincoln and other venues on the road. In Lawrence Saturday, Lot 90...see my posts above. Free parking and free shuttle.

Please 'invest a little time' and do some research on previously posted messages. I dislike lazy lurkers.

Quick, I need a Husker Victory soon or I'm going to pop an artery! Where are the meds to chill me out?

Sorry 'crazyhusker'....you just happened to cross me at the wrong time.

sorry, about, skim through sometimes. But anyways, i dont know how big the lot is, so what time would we need to get there to make sure we get to park in that lot.