Whos going to Lawrence?

My GF got me tix to the KU game and I was just wondering who else is going and if there are gonna be any pre-game festivities. It seems like an appropriate gift because I went on our first date midway through the KU game last year and my TIVO cut out before the OT was over. Man, was I upset. Looks like she will finally make it up to me.

Best.GF.Evar.

That should be fun. Lawrence is a nice town and KU is a beautiful campus. The current construction around the stadium is a bit ugly, though.

My wife and I will be at the game. Unfornately she is a KU grad so we will be cheering for different sides. The game in 2005 was not a fun day for me. It better turn out different this year....

Hahaha... it must be difficult to rub things in people's faces when you're a KU fan-- "You lost to US and we SUCK! HAHAHAHA... ha... uhh... oh."

My GF got me tix to the KU game and I was just wondering who else is going and if there are gonna be any pre-game festivities. It seems like an appropriate gift because I went on our first date midway through the KU game last year and my TIVO cut out before the OT was over. Man, was I upset. Looks like she will finally make it up to me.

Watch out for all the a-hole KU fan. Tell them that they should stick to what they know and that is basketball.

Watch out for all the a-hole KU fan. Tell them that they should stick to what they know and that is basketball.

that's one thing I'm worried about since I'll be hanging out with KU fans who have KU friends. Especially since the last time we were there they beat us and I'm sure at least ONE moron will bring that up.

But I expect to see a ton of Husker fans too, so that will be good. I still remember my first KU/NU game in Lawrence. I stayed at a friends dorm the night before. When I woke up and looked out the window all you could see were RVs and trucks with Nebraska flags. Made me smile :)