USC Game Tunnel Walk

:blink:

I think they need to just quit with the stupid graphics crap for starters. Or these stupid stories (jumping out of a -135?? come on!) Go back to the basics: past players, past great plays, highlights, past coaches, etc. Remind the fans of what it means to play at and cheer for Nebraska.

amen to that...thatll get me fired up more than Bo Ruud sky diving

I don't see what was wrong with last year's contender-theme format. Between the highlights and the music, it never failed to give me goosebumps and get me psyched. I wish we would go back to that.

Wasn't that the one with Keith Jackson? I'm sorry but there is no reason that moron should have been allowed to intro the Tunnel Walk. He still has Bob Griese's semen on his chin from the 1998 Rose Bowl.

I don't see what was wrong with last year's contender-theme format. Between the highlights and the music, it never failed to give me goosebumps and get me psyched. I wish we would go back to that.

Wasn't that the one with Keith Jackson? I'm sorry but there is no reason that moron should have been allowed to intro the Tunnel Walk. He still has Bob Griese's semen on his chin from the 1998 Rose Bowl.

Good call, I completely forgot that Keith was part of that......................edit him out, leave the music and highlights.

It's been terrible for a few years now, although it is just slightly better than when Keith Jackson provided the intro.

it was really bad with the "Husker Nation Command" and then they named off a bunch of towns. That was silly and embarrassing. Then last year they minimalized it a bit making it good again.

Remember when they just played the music? Blank screens, silence, then the music. That was it. I remember going a few years back when crouch was playing. I had my camera and could barely hold it because I was shaking. The music was part of the atmosphere and really contributed to the electricity. Now there is so much crap going on on the screens that it's distracting... it's like a TV show. It actually detracts from the Being-There-ness ... it's not about being in the stadium, it's about what's going on on the screen.

Some of it (not the CGIed planes, though) might be cool on TV where you don't get the atmosphere... but I think they could STILL do the atmosphere on TV! I take the TV comments back. With HD broadcasts, they could pump a bitchin' 5.1 audio stream from JUST the stadium and we could crank it up at home.

But no... all of that chatter and talking just makes me glance at the screen... ugh... terrible. It's a bad rip off of the tunnel walk of years past.