NU/MU Tics for sale or trade

Armistead

I need four enzone or bleacher reserved seats......I will trade 4 on the 30 yd line ...you give me yours and 22.00 per ticket....also I have 4 G/A tickets for the hill.........

Hi I am in Columbia and am interested in 2 GA tickets on the hill. Do you think that would be possible to do? I have completely let my brother down by not getting tickets!

Thanks

Cara

I need four enzone or bleacher reserved seats......I will trade 4 on the 30 yd line ...you give me yours and 22.00 per ticket....also I have 4 G/A tickets for the hill.........

Hi I am in Columbia and am interested in 2 GA tickets on the hill. Do you think that would be possible to do? I have completely let my brother down by not getting tickets!

Thanks

Cara

well Cara..........I would have sold them to you...but true husker fan needs them...now if you can somehow display your comittment to N....I'm sure I can hit the streets and find 2 more G/A tics just for you.