Big 12 North

nepolo7

We could finish 5th.

haha........you funny

and baylor COULD win the south too..........right??

Yet another personal attack. Calling me "funny" isn't any different than calling me an idiot, but I'm sure this will be overlooked by the mods because they don't like my opinions.

:lol: Last time I checked being called funny was completely different than being called an idiot, but carry on trying to be a pariah.

We could finish 5th.

haha........you funny

I could see Kansas, Kansas St, Missouri, Colorado all beating NU this year so that woulld make them fifth in the north.

Not sure about the Baylor thing though.

I can also see us winning each of those games. Does almost everyone on here have to be as negative as they can? Our team is 4 and 1. Same as Oklahoma and Texas. How about a little more support for the team you all call yourself a "fan" of.

Ouch, they just said on ABC that Kansas VS Kansas St would be the Big twelve game of the week not OU vs Texas or NU vs Missouri.

That is interesting.

That doesn't really surprise me. They'd want to televise the Big 12 Game of the Week . . . but OU/TX and NU/UM are already going to be televised. So they'd probably want to grab ahold of whichever Big 12 game was left. :dunno

Ouch, they just said on ABC that Kansas VS Kansas St would be the Big twelve game of the week not OU vs Texas or NU vs Missouri.

That is interesting.

I could see that as well... NOT! Two unranked teams palying each other in Kansas being the game of the week over two other games involving ranked teams. I don't think so. Might be the best to watch because of the scoring that will probable happen, but I think there will be plenty of offense to watch in our game as well.

GBR

We could finish 5th.

haha........you funny

Yet another personal attack. Calling me "funny" isn't any different than calling me an idiot, but I'm sure this will be overlooked by the mods because they don't like my opinions.

You don't have opinions. You have one-line negative comments which are about as useful as your presence on this board.

X

We could finish 5th.

haha........you funny

I could see Kansas, Kansas St, Missouri, Colorado all beating NU this year so that woulld make them fifth in the north.

Not sure about the Baylor thing though.

I can also see us winning each of those games. Does almost everyone on here have to be as negative as they can? Our team is 4 and 1. Same as Oklahoma and Texas. How about a little more support for the team you all call yourself a "fan" of.

I think your trying to imply that those who have a few negative posts or rants are not real fans?

We could finish 5th.

haha........you funny

You don't have opinions. You have one-line negative comments which are about as useful as your presence on this board.

X

I'm sorry that you can't handle the true state of the Husker program.