Tickets Available for Kansas and Colorado

Sorry, I'm just catching up on emails and phone calls from a biz trip and biz had to come first...

I did get an email from the alumni association that they had tickets to away games in Lawrence and Colorado. This was sent to me about 10 days ago so they may no longer be available.

You do not have to be a member of the Alumni Association or supporter clubs to get these! (desperation to get them sold by removing the barriers?) Anyway, they DO NOT want to send back any of our allocation.

You can go to their website www.huskeralum.com to see if they are still available...the toll free number is on there or email the ticket contact off the website and her name is Julie Peterson.

The email also stated they have not received any turnbacks from visiting schools coming to Lincoln for the remainder of the season YET. But these usually get snatched by athletic dept. supporters or members of the alumni association.

Informational post only.

Contact info for ticket info for KU and sCUm

www.huskeralum.com

Julie Peterson

888-353-1874 toll free

402-472-4219 direct line

jpeterson@unlalum.nebraska.edu

Nothing was current on the alumni webpage regarding tickets...not that I would know if anything was posted as my notice was via email alerts that I subscribe to as a member.