**Official Missouri Game Discussion Thread**

pud said he would not surrender the big 12 well it looks like we gave up the NORTH as well

GEEZ, I dunno, how many weeks are left in the season?? Not counting a bowl game because that isn't happening.... BC and Pud are really lucky that the ONCE mighty Huskers aren't 1-5!! It's ok though, I heard they have some really great recruits coming in and if they can just have another couple years at $1.7 Million/year things will be OK!!! I'm gonna puke!!

I am so dissapointed in the way we play, something has to change

I truly hope that someone is telling Peterson, Callahan, etc. what is being posted on this site. SOMETHING has to change. Every team has an "off week", but NU hasn't looked this bad (continuously) in years.--Maybe since I've been alive! They are getting out hustled, out coached, just simply out manned. They look like a bunch of pop warner league kids out there.--Not very talented and they all look lost.

Good thing I love the game of football enough that I have other teams I like to root for and like to watch. I just crossed NU off my list until a complete overhaul happens.

:wtf I love my Huskers, but this is getting down right pathetic!! :madash It seems like every game we have played this year has down right been terrible!! :steam i think its time to take out the senoir Keller!!! Or atleast try someone else like Davis or even Gains again!! I understand that Keller maybe good to some but when he is over throwing or even under throwing passes by 5 to 10 yds to his receivers and throwing atleast 1 interception every game, we aren't going to win games!!! :boxosoap We need to put his starting job on the line like they have done on other teams in the NCAA and even in the NFL, it would be a start..Heck we might actually play better! Plus the defense can't be giving up 600yds a game! :bang What has happened to our Huskers we have went from being a dominat force to a team that barely squeaks by in our wins!!

Tom Osbourne has to be ashamed at what we have become!!! We were an option team that was dominant with not only running but we weren't bad at our passing either!! Then we trade up for the WCO and now we can't run or pass the ball!! :wtf There HAS to be a change made!!