This is just embarrassing!

I'm sorry , but both Coz and Cally need to go. Steve Pederson needs to be run out of town to the Wyoming border. He took something that traditionally worked and turned it into a disgrace. He has single handedly destroyed what we as Nebraskans are all about. I dont blame Cally totally , because I believe he has the best intentions for this team at heart. However , I think he underestimated how important immediate results are to us Red fans and has gotten himself into a bit of a pickle here. I live Cally. I think he truly cares about this team , but he is not the one that will take us to the promised land. This is year 4 and we are actually worse this year than the 2 years prior. Keller is a good QB but is having to deal with a weak O-line and recievers that drop easy passes. How do we fix this mess?

How sad is this...I'm in the NE and have only seen them 4 times in the last 2 years on TV and I cant even watch this anymore.

You know cal will say...well they are a real good team and im proud of our kids for playing tough..blah..blah..blah...Im sick of this all is well crap from him when he knows things on the D are very bad!

The worst thing for me is the humiliation....

Back in 2002 I thought losing to Penn State 40-7 was bad. Solich looked confused when ABC showed him. Tonight the players look confused. Unbelieveable. There's too many injuries, too many penalties.

This is so much worse than any substandard perfromance under Solich. Frank lost his job for so much less than this.