Lets get back to mediocre already

Sorry for resurrecting this thread...

I admit, Callahan should probably be outta here at the end of the season along with this Corn Suck Offense. Unfortunately, we're stuck with him for a few more years :angry: The best thing we can hope for is Cally wises up enough to get rid of some if not all his coaching staff (specifically Wyatt, Elmo and Coz) and goes out to find somone else who can resurrect Nebraska Football.

on top of that he would have to turn the reigns over to a real offensive coordinator and be a mere figure head/recruiter. recruiting is all this a-hole can do!

Agreed. Let his assistants do their job.

I was one of the people mad when they got rid of Solich. I agreed that some changes needed to be made, but he made the changes and we went 10-3 his last year - also the last time we had a 10 win season. But the bigger thing that drives me crazy now is that when we fired Solich that last year, we had Bo Pellini as our Defensive Coordinator - a guy who most sports pundits were saying was one of the best defensive coaches in college football. Now he is the D Coordinator for the #1 LSU Tigers. My only hope is that they replace Pederson.

I have nothing against Callahan. I just liked the old days when most of the coaches had played or grown up in Nebraska and the walk-on program was featured more. The football team felt more like a home-grown team back then.