Attitude Around Lincoln

I talked to a family member Of Mine that lives in the Lincoln Area today And he said the Attitude around Lincoln Is Not very good ( Very understandable) He said with all of the Millions of dollars that has been donated to The football program and the University the He Really would not be surprised if something was done about this in the next 48-72 hours. I dunno what he was trying to say, but He does make a good Point, all the people Exspecialy Osborn ( from what I understand Didn't he donate the money for the new North end zone? ) that have donated money Might possibly Have an Impacted on Replacing the coaching staff, A.D, What ever we need to replace to get Nebraska Back to where we were at in the 90'S

Nothing is going to change. BC and SP just got nice fat contract extensions so even if Harvey wanted to make a change there is no way he would pony up the close to $10,000,000.00 to buy out the contracts. There may be some position coaching changes in the off season but that will be about it.

This team is seriously broken, unmotivated, uninspired and in disarray. Unfortunately, I think this is what we have to look forward to for the next few years.

Prediction. The last and greatest record we have, the home sell-out streak, will end either this year or next year. I think last night was the defining moment for this staff and direction the program is headed. Huskers fans have finally seen enough and if it keeps up will quickly translate into apathy and indifference. I never thought this day would come but I guess all good things must end sooner or later.

At least I was around to enjoy all 5 championships and I don't see another coming for a long, long time. :bang

There will be no changes made. You seem to forget that Nebraska is a conservative state. Changes will only be made when Those With Influence allow it to happen.

exactly correct. f'ing Ped is calling the shots! maybe you local guys could walk with protests signs in front of his house for about a week. it wouldn't matter to him, but some big supporters might get pissed off and squeeze his nuts!

Nothing is going to change. BC and SP just got nice fat contract extensions so even if Harvey wanted to make a change there is no way he would pony up the close to $10,000,000.00 to buy out the contracts. There may be some position coaching changes in the off season but that will be about it.

This team is seriously broken, unmotivated, uninspired and in disarray. Unfortunately, I think this is what we have to look forward to for the next few years.

Prediction. The last and greatest record we have, the home sell-out streak, will end either this year or next year. I think last night was the defining moment for this staff and direction the program is headed. Huskers fans have finally seen enough and if it keeps up will quickly translate into apathy and indifference. I never thought this day would come but I guess all good things must end sooner or later.

At least I was around to enjoy all 5 championships and I don't see another coming for a long, long time. :bang

we may have just witnessed the "signature loss"!