With Steve Pederson and staff...

First off, this is not a political debate, so affiliations be-damned.

I'm starting to feel like I have felt about the Bush Administration, regarding recent unilateral moves, disregarding public-input and behaving pompous (war, etc).

I feel so powerless, so helpless to influence "policy" and actions. I assume many have felt similar.

I'm seriously getting an eery feeling from Steve Pederson and this whole situation.

I actually believe that SP treats us (fans and Nebraska residents) the way that the current presidential administration does.

They believe that we are inept. They believe that we are unable to judge or determine where this program should go. That we actually have an educated opinion or valuable insight. Because they, obviously, do not listen to us (Steve's constituents).

They believe that they are the true ambassadors of Nebraska Football. Otherwise, I really have no other explanation why I haven't seen some administrative moves today, or why we have Gravitated BELOW Mediocrity.

I demand satisfaction. :w00t

First off, this is not a political debate, so affiliations be-damned.

I'm starting to feel like I have felt about the Bush Administration, regarding recent unilateral moves, disregarding public-input and behaving pompous (war, etc).

I feel so powerless, so helpless to influence "policy" and actions. I assume many have felt similar.

I'm seriously getting an eery feeling from Steve Pederson and this whole situation.

I actually believe that SP treats us (fans and Nebraska residents) the way that the current presidential administration does.

They believe that we are inept. They believe that we are unable to judge or determine where this program should go. That we actually have an educated opinion or valuable insight. Because they, obviously, do not listen to us (Steve's constituents).

They believe that they are the true ambassadors of Nebraska Football. Otherwise, I really have no other explanation why I haven't seen some administrative moves today, or why we have Gravitated BELOW Mediocrity.

I demand satisfaction. :w00t

I agree with the similarities! I feel like Husker Nation is being held hostage (against our will) by the current administration. Unfortunately for us we can't vote Pederson and the current coaching staff out!