kevin cosgrove is an embarrassment

I've never been a fan of mr. cosgrove. He doesn't show the usual emotion of a defensive coach. I am not too concerned bill never shows emotion, he's the head coach he's supposed to keep his cool. However, Defensive coaches are not bound to the same rules. I've watched some many games and played a lot of football when I was younger and in high school and was a manager at the collegiate level, defensive coordinators are crazy. I love defensive coaches because of their intensity and attitude, and that's what gets the players playing. Of course they need to know something about defensive (which i am pretty sure cos doesn't) but they also have to have the ability to motivate the players. I want to see cos get ticked off or get a 15 yard penalty. His head is on the chopping block, maybe he can motivate himself to motivate the players. However, i doubt he will so i hope calli is smart enough to save his job and fire cos either now or at least at the end of the season.