"Someone has to get rid of these demons"

Broderick Thomas, the ex-Husker, was just on 1620 going off on everything Husker...he hates Callahan and Peterson and says the Huskers need Osborne as the AD. He also referred to Pederson and Callahan as demons

"Paul Miles and Paul Myers both quite" he goes on to say "there both Huskers"

Some of it makes sense other parts he's just rambling .....anyone else hear him?

http://www.1620thezone.com/

listen to the podcast on the right hand side

Its about 2/3 of the way in but you will hear Broderick Thomas calling to get rid of Pederson & Co.

He also has been calling his alumni and asking them to help.

Thomas also calls out Pedersons integrity, must listen to this! What a heart this guy has I can hear his voice crackin, we should all be proud of this man!

Broderick Thomas, the ex-Husker, was just on 1620 going off on everything Husker...he hates Callahan and Peterson and says the Huskers need Osborne as the AD. He also referred to Pederson and Callahan as demons

"Paul Miles and Paul Myers both quite" he goes on to say "there both Huskers"

Some of it makes sense other parts he's just rambling .....anyone else hear him?

What are they quite about? :):duel

Uh, yeah I sure can. He has a long history of saying possibly some of the most idiotic things I've ever heard. There's nothing wrong with telling it like he sees it, but one should learn at some point that frequent, near psychopathic ramblings are not good for the image.

Edit - Btw, he is most definitely one of the former Huskers who should be kept away from the team at all costs.