Dear Mr. Pederson

coyeote

Dr. Mr. Peterson,

Please beg Bo Penili to come back to NU and take an early retirement. I'm sure that our school President will give you a nice serverance package. If you want to help us out go to OU, CU, MU or TX and help their schools out like you have ours. You are more than welcome to take BC and staff.

Sincerely,

Husker Nation

Who's Bo Penili?

QUOTE(Dave M. @ Oct 9 2007, 09:23 PM) *

Look at "Replacement Thread" # 166

OK Ill play along... here would be my "dream" choices.

AD- Tom Osborne

HC- Bo Pelini

AsstHC/QB- Turner Gill

OC- Shawn Watson

RB- Ahman Green (if he is still playing then Cory Ross)

WR- Tim Albinn

OL- Will Shields

DC- Ken Norton

DL- Christian Peter

LB- Buddy Wyatt

CB- Marvin Sanders

GA- Zac Taylor

Nice list. I posted a comment on the "Dear Mr Peterson" someone replied "who's Bo Penili? So quickly we forget the Alamo!! Only thing I would change or add would be Ron Brown in the mix.

Bo lead the huskers to a bowl win after frank was let go. He did a GREAT job. In fact Stoops scooped him up for a couple years after he did not get the HC at NU. He is now the Def. Coord. at LSU you should check him out I think he really would make a great HC!!

red_38

There's some funny sh#t in this thread. I don't care who you are, from Milli Vanilli to Pud's gina. It's good we can all get a laugh even though it looks somewhat grim right now. I've laughed my ass off reading some of this stuff.

So do I!!!

red_38

Bo lead the huskers to a bowl win after frank was let go. He did a GREAT job. In fact Stoops scooped him up for a couple years after he did not get the HC at NU. He is now the Def. Coord. at LSU you should check him out I think he really would make a great HC!!

He probably should have included this in his response :sarcasm

He is only "Super" Bo's biggest fan and loves everything he has every done. He didn't come to work for 3 weeks after Bo was let go. He walked around in all black mumbling to himself. It was a bad time around the old Hematology Plant. Dark days man dark days. <_<