Tom Shatel

Craig

boy if you read his column in omaha...he is really firing up.

mean while:

http://www.omaha.com/index.php?u_page=1200...;u_sid=10154001

WOW. same old SAME OLD TALK ALL THE TIME FROM HIM! WIL WE EVER GET ANY CHANGE?

Shatel is writing very good stuff about this team. My take is that he has had it and will soon call for a change in very clear language.

LIP SERVICE

Tom is not my favorite reporter, in fact I have little respect for his opinion. He tries to be an expert on Nebraska sports so this article is what he does best just report. Sorry to say I have lost any support I had for bc so he can say whatever, it's just lip serve, no different than most church services.

red_38

Am I missing something? The article that was linked to was written by Rich Kaipust--not Shatel.

The World Herald charges a membership fee to view his articles online...it's pretty annoying. But yes, he took some shots. I've known Tom for 13 years. He's a really nice guy. Truth be told, he probably could have written this a long time ago.

Mitch had an interesting article too in regards to recruiting. Calls out Tom Lemming.

Mitch had an interesting article too in regards to recruiting. Calls out Tom Lemming.

Isn't his bread and butter NU recruiting? So isn't he really part of the problem? Since this is the second time he has written an article about overhyping recruiting isn't it another article kind of bashing what he gets paid to do? <_<

I actually like Shatel's article however anyone that pays to read his stuff on line is a goofball.