for those who like our Coaching staff..

We are playing with the same damn team as last year minus 4 d-lineman, a QB and a running back.. With all the supposed to be good aditions to the team how are we some much worse.. Every team in the big 12 or heel nation got better exept for us.. Our players seam to have gotten worse.. So for anyone that thinks this staff is worth a crap u can get out with them....

We are playing with the same damn team as last year minus 4 d-lineman, a QB and a running back.. With all the supposed to be good aditions to the team how are we some much worse.. Every team in the big 12 or heel nation got better exept for us.. Our players seam to have gotten worse.. So for anyone that thinks this staff is worth a crap u can get out with them....

I think that Pedy and Cally exhausted there supply of the kool-aid today. Anybody that think they still deserve more time are crazy. The time has come for change once again.

Our players seam to have gotten worse.. So for anyone that thinks this staff is worth a crap u can get out with them....

I don't remember the exact rankings but in Solich's last year our defense was ranked like #11 in the country. There were few personnel changes but the next year our D was ranked around #99. That was very disturbing to me.