The fightless Callahan's

This was our introduction on ESPN's College Football Scoreboard before they showed the lowlights.

I don't like Mark May, but he ripped into BC and said changes must be made, specifically mentioning Cosgrove. He mocked BC after he said "I don't coach in fear" by saying "then why do you run the ball in the second half down by 38. At least give Keller a chance to make the score respectable."

I have to agree w/ him.

They showed the fans leaving at half.

We have become the laughing stock of College FB.

This was our introduction on ESPN's College Football Scoreboard before they showed the lowlights.

I don't like Mark May, but he ripped into BC and said changes must be made, specifically mentioning Cosgrove. He mocked BC after he said "I don't coach in fear" by saying "then why do you run the ball in the second half down by 38. At least give Keller a chance to make the score respectable."

I have to agree w/ him.

The sad part is I don't think anyone outside of Nebrasaka cares anymore.

I have to agree w/ him.

What is happening right now to this program is going to hurt us for 10 years. A program cannot let this happen in this day in age. Media makes a huge impression on recruits and possibly coaching prospects and the media is tearing us apart, (rightfully so). There is no quick fix, we are screwed.