New blood.

HSKRNOKC

After watching the last two games, I long for new coaches. I just hope that we can be attractive enough for a coach to take the job.

We offered it to several people last time and some good folks passed. This all just makes me very very nervous. We cant screw up again. PERIOD!

The people we want aren't the flashy coaches. We want Nebraska blood who will recruit kids who want to play for NEBRASKA. Do that, and the winning will come in its own good time.

X

After watching the last two games, I long for new coaches. I just hope that we can be attractive enough for a coach to take the job.

We offered it to several people last time and some good folks passed. This all just makes me very very nervous. We cant screw up again. PERIOD!

I heard that Steve Spurrier flew into Lincoln to take a walk through of Bob Davie's house tomorrow.

anyway, at this point do the coaches scrap the season and start playing the young players to get them experience for next year, in case some of the staff returns?