If you're gonna spew...

This thread was created for anyone to spew out their feelings/opinions without being held responsible. Thats right, let it all out, no one will judge you. It's not easy to be a Husker fan right now. My turn...

WTF?? That pretty much sums it up. We might as well not even have a football team anymore. I've tried harder to pick my nose than some of our players have tried to win games. I can't blame them though. Who would want to play for NU right now? Well, I guess I still would if given the chance. I don't know. I'm just pissed. I'm sad, and I'm picking my teeth up in the rain.

I have never been so sick in my life Our worst home loss since 1958 and the first time OSU has won in Lincoln since 1960 is there any win streak that bc hasn't destroyed yet. Do we have to wait unitl he destroys them all. I saw somone post a pic of a t-shirt that read Steve Pederson Sucks I think it would be awesome if everyone in the stadium wore one of those that way we keep the sea of red tradition and still express discust that everyone feels maybe enough to wake up some of the higher ups. just had to vent a little I'm going to go punch my wall in anger now.

I have never been so sick in my life Our worst home loss since 1958 and the first time OSU has won in Lincoln since 1960 is there any win streak that bc hasn't destroyed yet. Do we have to wait unitl he destroys them all. I saw somone post a pic of a t-shirt that read Steve Pederson Sucks I think it would be awesome if everyone in the stadium wore one of those that way we keep the sea of red tradition and still express discust that everyone feels maybe enough to wake up some of the higher ups. just had to vent a little I'm going to go punch my wall in anger now.

:yeah

Well let's see we got rid of the tradition,changed the tunnel walk,got rid of the option and went to this west coast offense,and made it practically a shame to be a blackshirt.Oh,yes and we also got rid of mediocraty.We have sunk to well below that.