Join the Masses!!!

I said before I will say it again, this guy was never the answer from day one IMO. Everyone was hogwild about this coach when he came and the new system, now look at us. I'm not screaming or ranting about the choices we fans chose to follow, but I personally did not like changing our system totally away from the run oriented style we had previously. Some more passing would have been good, this has been more to the point where our passing game flourishes and our run game is null and void.

The players are now suffering and grumbling between themselves and the passion that has been lost in our Football program and they see it, but SP does not. He needs to go first and then the rest need to line up and follow.

Whatever choice is made to change our coaches, the first choice should be an AD that has ties to Husker Football, where the kids will come first and not friends. In the end these coaches will find other jobs, our players will not get back these years playing for the University of Nebraska and experiencing the proud tradition of competing for a National Championship.

Whatever choice is made to change our coaches, the first choice should be an AD that has ties to Husker Football,

Please check your facts before posting....you are incorrect:

Courtesy: NU Media Relations

In his first stint at Nebraska, Pederson helped negotiate the original football contract with adidas in 1995 and oversaw the recent completion of a new contract that will supply all Husker teams with adidas apparel through 2010.

Pederson and his wife, Tami, both earned degrees from the University of Nebraska. Steve earned his bachelor’s degree from Nebraska in business administration in 1980 and began his career at Nebraska, first as a sports information assistant (1980-81) and then as football recruiting coordinator (1982 to 1986). He returned as the associate athletic director for football operations from 1994 to 1996.

As the Husker associate athletic director for football, Pederson oversaw the refurbishment of the football administrative offices, and the construction of a new halftime meeting room, postgame interview room and players and coaches locker rooms. He reorganized the program’s administrative wing and played a definitive role in Nebraska’s three national championships in the 1990s (1994, 1995 and 1997) under Head Coach Tom Osborne.

A native of North Platte, Neb., Pederson has experience in the non-athletic business sector, spending one year as Ak-Sar-Ben’s Public Relations Director (1981-82), and two years in private business in Nebraska (1986 to 1988), before returning to college football in 1988 at Ohio State.

Pederson and his wife Tami Osborne Pederson have three children: Mark, Kari and Kristin.

Tami earned a bachelor’s of music education degree and a master’s of music degree from Nebraska. She is a violinist with the Lincoln Symphony Orchestra and teaches violin at Nebraska Wesleyan University. She has performed with professional orchestras and string quartets in Nebraska, Ohio, Tennessee and Pennsylvania and has taught at Capital University and the University of Tennessee.

I said before I will say it again, this guy was never the answer from day one IMO. Everyone was hogwild about this coach when he came and the new system, now look at us. I'm not screaming or ranting about the choices we fans chose to follow, but I personally did not like changing our system totally away from the run oriented style we had previously. Some more passing would have been good, this has been more to the point where our passing game flourishes and our run game is null and void.

The players are now suffering and grumbling between themselves and the passion that has been lost in our Football program and they see it, but SP does not. He needs to go first and then the rest need to line up and follow.

Whatever choice is made to change our coaches, the first choice should be an AD that has ties to Husker Football, where the kids will come first and not friends. In the end these coaches will find other jobs, our players will not get back these years playing for the University of Nebraska and experiencing the proud tradition of competing for a National Championship.

What is exactly your point ?

Whatever choice is made to change our coaches, the first choice should be an AD that has ties to Husker Football,

Please check your facts before posting....you are incorrect:

Courtesy: NU Media Relations

In his first stint at Nebraska, Pederson helped negotiate the original football contract with adidas in 1995 and oversaw the recent completion of a new contract that will supply all Husker teams with adidas apparel through 2010.

Pederson and his wife, Tami, both earned degrees from the University of Nebraska. Steve earned his bachelor’s degree from Nebraska in business administration in 1980 and began his career at Nebraska, first as a sports information assistant (1980-81) and then as football recruiting coordinator (1982 to 1986). He returned as the associate athletic director for football operations from 1994 to 1996.

As the Husker associate athletic director for football, Pederson oversaw the refurbishment of the football administrative offices, and the construction of a new halftime meeting room, postgame interview room and players and coaches locker rooms. He reorganized the program’s administrative wing and played a definitive role in Nebraska’s three national championships in the 1990s (1994, 1995 and 1997) under Head Coach Tom Osborne.

A native of North Platte, Neb., Pederson has experience in the non-athletic business sector, spending one year as Ak-Sar-Ben’s Public Relations Director (1981-82), and two years in private business in Nebraska (1986 to 1988), before returning to college football in 1988 at Ohio State.

Pederson and his wife Tami Osborne Pederson have three children: Mark, Kari and Kristin.

Tami earned a bachelor’s of music education degree and a master’s of music degree from Nebraska. She is a violinist with the Lincoln Symphony Orchestra and teaches violin at Nebraska Wesleyan University. She has performed with professional orchestras and string quartets in Nebraska, Ohio, Tennessee and Pennsylvania and has taught at Capital University and the University of Tennessee.

I dont care if he did, I want the same for the replacement, without the bias of my friends will help me do this type of mentality.

He is not obviously a very intelligent individual if he allows this type of mentality to get worse and not do anything to stop the bleeding going on.

What is exactly your point ?

That if we do hire someone to replace SP, that the person has Husker ties as well. I want what is best for the players to be first on the list of priorities.