National Media

macroboy

Anyone watch the ESPN "game shows" like Around the Horn or PTI?

Yesterday they talked Osborne and they were obsessed with this notion that he said he was "pretty much" done with coaching in his interview. They kept speculating will Osborne actually end up coach?

Then they all went on to say Gill will be the next coach. (1 did mention Pellini).

So much of what they had to say showed me that they had about a press releases amount of info on the subject. It just wasn't accurate. Kind of weak really.

Anyone watch the ESPN "game shows" like Around the Horn or PTI?

Yesterday they talked Osborne and they were obsessed with this notion that he said he was "pretty much" done with coaching in his interview. They kept speculating will Osborne actually end up coach?

Then they all went on to say Gill will be the next coach. (1 did mention Pellini).

So much of what they had to say showed me that they had about a press releases amount of info on the subject. It just wasn't accurate. Kind of weak really.

Yeah, you kind of have to expect that when these guys are asked to comment on anything and everything in the midst of MLB playoffs, the NFL season, and about 100 IA college football teams that are better than us right now. I always get a little excited when we get national attention, but usually end up realizing the most informative commentary is still local media.